The funds you raise as a participant of the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center Walk with the Animals will allow us to save more lives more often!
As a walk participant we are asking you to fundraise to fuel the mission work of the Pet Adoption Center. Ask everyone you know including family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, school and religious organizations and more if they will help support you in raising funds for MSRPAC!
Below are some tools to help you be successful!
- Participant Guide - Download this informative guide to support your fundraising efforts from getting ready to register till the weeks after the walk concludes. Lean about tips and tricks for fundraising, hosting an event and more! (coming soon)
- Contribution Tracking Form – If you’re not fundraising on-line, keep track of your donations leading up to walk day.
- Thank You Cards - Share a note of thanks with all of your donors who supported your fundraising efforts with these downloadable thank you cards
- Walk Registration Flyers - Share these flyers in your office, school or community to encourage your friends, family, co-workers and the general public to register and fundraise for the Pet Adoption Center (coming soon)
- Walk with the Animals Walk Logo: Download the walk logo to include on any documents. Zip file contains the following formats: .ai | .eps | .png | .jpg | .pdf
SAMPLE EMAILS FOR PARTICIPANTS
SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS: Click on the thumbnail below to download a variety of social media tools to share
Have Questions? Email us at .