JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are a private, nonprofit organization that is not affiliated with any other local or national humane society or SPCA organization.
Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center offers a comprehensive benefits package to our regular, full-time employees. Our benefits are designed to help our staff lead healthy, productive, and rewarding lives.
- Medical: 80% employer-paid deductible HMO plans**
- Dental: 80% employer-paid DHMO, optional buy up PPO coverage available**
- Vision: included in medical plans, optional buy up coverage available**
- Paid holidays, PTO and sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- 403B Retirement Plan (matching)
- Life/AD&D Insurance: 99% employer-paid
- Discounted veterinary products and services
- Discounted adoption fees
- Discounts at Critter Corner in-house pet store & off-site Thrift Store
- Pets at Work program
* Benefits are offered to regular full-time employees.
** Dependents of regular full-time employees are eligible to enroll.
Please send application and resume to our Human Resources Department at
DOWNLOAD EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Programs & Services Manager
Job Classification Non-Exempt
Assignment Category Full time/40 hours per week (Tuesday -Saturday)
Salary Range $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
The actual starting salary is determined by your related education and experience.
Department Programs & Services
Reports to Executive Director