Position Title Donor Relations Stewardship Coordinator
Job Classification Non-Exempt
Assignment Category Part-Time 24 hours per week
Salary Range $14.00 -$17.00 per hour
Job Description Summary
The Donor Stewardship & Relations Coordinator offers administrative support to MSRPAC’s development office, which brings in funds and resources from donors to sustain growth. The Fund Development Coordinator handles a variety of tasks related to institutional and individual giving. Much of the day's work is spent managing relationships with current and prospective donors, bolstering membership and researching ways to bring in additional funds. Working to maintain donor records with a high level of accuracy and confidentiality is essential to this position's success. This position requires a detail-oriented individual with strong computer skills and a commitment to discretion and privacy.
• Assist in the direction and implementation of assigned fundraising programs and activities.
• Manages acquisition and stewardship of the People for Paws monthly giving program ensuring monthly donors receive engagement communications and acknowledgment for their membership.
• In conjunction with Executive Director facilitates donor stewardship program to include acknowledging donors within three (3) days of gift, welcome packets, anniversary of first gift, and personal thank you notes from board of directors.
• Maintain and regularly ‘screen and clean’ CRM to avoid duplicates and data entry errors and ensure consistency in donor records.
• Work with the Full-Charge Bookkeeper to ensure accurate gift coding in MSRPAC’s donor database.
• Cultivate and solicit gifts from prospects, which may include adopters, friends, organizations and/or local businesses.
• Oversee SCRIP, Woof Trax, Good Search, Amazon Smile, Ralphs Club, Ink E-Waste programs and develop strategies to increase participation
• Responsible for donation boxes placed in community business, develops strategy to increase locations and revenue.
• Be thoroughly knowledgeable about the history, philosophy, programs and services of the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center.
• Serve on event committees when needed
• Enters donor information, event invitation and participant lists on appropriate technology database.
• Responsible for direct mail tracking sheets and bad address removals from donor database
Other related duties as assigned by the Executive Director
• Associates degree highly preferable or 2-years equivalent experience.
• The ability to work well independently on several projects concurrently, and possess excellent communication, organizational and creative thinking skills.
• Knowledge of customer relationship management software, especially CRM and database programs, Donor Perfect preferred.
• Software proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, is required.
• General knowledge of moves management principles and stages of donor-centered fundraising.
• Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication with marketing and communications skills.
• Strong initiative and customer service orientation; volunteer management skills an asset.
• Project Management, organizational and prioritizing skills; problem solving and organizational skills; attention to detail is imperative.
• Demonstrated high energy level and flexibility, pleasant persona coupled with sound judgment; flexible, discreet and able to maintain confidential information, knowledge of correct protocol for specific situations.
• Experience and comfort with committee meetings.
• Able to lift 25 lbs.
• Must have valid CA driver’s license.