The Pet Adoption Center Thrift Store is a bright, clean shop offering some of the best deals in Riverside. We carry one-of-a-kind items including furniture, home décor, books, jewelry, art, clothing, shoes, collectibles, and pet products!
All sales benefit the programs and pets at Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center, 100%!
When you thrift with us, your proceeds will directly benefit pets waiting for new and loving homes, our humane education programs, the Pet Food Assistance Program, which offers pet food delivery for homebound seniors and pet food for those experiencing a financial hardship, our Angie’s Healing Hearts Pet Therapy, for those confined to institutional settings, our low-cost spay/neuter services, and so much more!
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive our monthly sales calendar and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok to be the first to know about special promotions and new arrivals.
Your gently used donations will help pets in need!
Hours & Location
Pet Adoption Center Thrift Store
9462 Magnolia Avenue
Store Volunteer Information:
951-688-4340 ext. 315
All donations must be clean and in working order. We do not resell broken, damaged, or torn items of any kind. Please note Christmas items will only be accepted September - February due to limited storage and retail space.
Due to health, space, and expense considerations, we are not able to accept everything. Please read the following list of ITEMS WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL in our store.
- Appliances (wahsers, dryers, stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers)
- Automobile & machine parts
- Beds, bed frames
- Baby furniture (strollers, cribs, highchairs, walkers)
- Car seats
- Ceiling fans & overhead lighting
- Chemicals or toxic substances of any kind
- Computer books
- Computer software
- Drapery, drapery rods, window shades , window blinds
- 8-track tapes
- Encyclopedias, textbooks, dictionaires
- Exercise equipment, skis
- Fencing, wire, chain
- Glass sheets and windows
- Kitchen knives, knife sets
- Lawnmowers and garden equipment
- Lumber, tile or flooring
- Machine parts
- Mattresses, box springs and bed pillows
- Medical equipment (crutches, walkers, back braces, etc)
- Pesticides, weed killers, plant food, etc.
- Paints, paint thinners, varnishes, wood stains, etc.
- Personalized items (engraved or printed)
- Plumbing (of any kind)
- Stuffed Animals
- Tires, wheels
- Waterbeds and accessories
The following items cannot be resold at our Thrift Store, but we can include them as part of our E-Waste recycling program and can be dropped off during business hours:
- Computer monitors, printers, and scanners
- Fax machines
- Small appliances
- Broken or split cords
- TVs (LCDs plasma, consoles)
- Cell Phones
- Cordless Phones
- Gaming Systems
- Cable Boxes
Thrift Store donations are accepted: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday only.
Please note Christmas items will only be accepted September - February due to limited storage and retail space.
Have an unwanted or non-working vehicle to donate? Check out our vehicle donation program.
We are able to offer pick-up of large items on a case by case basis. Please fill out the request form below and a staff member will contact you.Pick-ups can only be made in the City of Riverside.