This is an introductory-level course that addresses training areas of immediate concern to dog owners.
Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation and transfer policies prior to signing up. Review the Dog Training Class Policies.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE
- Loose leash walking.
- Coming when called.
- Watch me (attention on owner.)
- Greeting without jumping.
- Settle down (calmness in the home).
- Wait for permission (doorways, street corners, etc.).
- And many more!
- Dog Ages: 18 weeks or older.
- Schedule: 4 weekly classes 1 hour in length.
- Proof of Rabies Vaccination required.
- Dogs must be manageable in presence of other dogs.
- Dogs must be non-aggressive towards people.
- Classes are held outdoors at the Pet Adoption Center large covered training yard
Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center’s group training classes are not meant for:
- Dogs who have growled, snapped or bit a person.
- Dogs who have bitten other animals.
- Dogs who exhibit aggression or other behavioral issues.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 6:00pm with Katie - Session Full!