Paw Pals is a fun and educational program where children ages 6-13 can join us to meet and learn about our animal friends!
Paw Pals provides a fun opportunity for children to visit the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center and learn about our animal friends. Each month focuses on a different animal or animal-related topic and includes a lesson, activity, and animal interaction geared towards the theme of the event.
Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center
6165 Industrial Ave.
Riverside, CA 92504
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Saturday, August 17, 2019
Saturday, November 16, 2019
Saturday, January 18, 2020
$10.00 per child. Reservations are required.
• All sessions are from 10:00a.m. - 11:30a.m.
• Paw Pals is for children ages 6-13.
• Registration is on a first come, first served basis. We can accommodate 15 participants per session, so sign up early!
• Topic is subject to change.
• Registration fee is non-refundable.
• Parents are welcome to stay with their child throughout the session but are not required to.
• This class is for humans only – please leave your great pets at home!
2019 PAW PALS CAMP SCHEDULE
- Saturday, November 16th- Picture Perfect- Sign Up!
- 'Tis the season for making memories and lots of photo ops. We're giving you the opportunity to gussy up one of your holiday (or any) photo by attending our Picture Perfect Paw Pals event. We'll provide the frame and decorations; you provide the photo. This event coincides with our Pet Pictures with The Grinch event - feel free to use the photos you receive from visiting with the Grinch for your frame! We'll also help you to keep your pets safe this holiday season with information about what seasonal foods or decor items may be harmful to our furry family members.